Senior Technical Program Manager at Unqork (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Director, Program Management
- You will manage project delivery starting with creating realistic project plans, building on the plan and ensuring deployment readiness of projects.
- You will lead communication and coordination across multiple teams to remove roadblocks for project success.
- Track timelines, establish milestones, manage status reports, lead meetings for all projects.
- Develop work backlogs, manage engineering dependencies and ensure they are concise and accurate.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Identify process pain points and implement solutions.
- Create inter- and intra-team rituals, hold everyone accountable and adjust as the needs of the teams change.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile software development techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Experienced with implementing Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
- Understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques and solutions.
- Inspired to identify and improve in areas where automation can replace manual work.
- Experience in Jira with the ability to set up custom process, workflow, and automation for projects.
- SaaS/PaaS startup experience.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.