What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with engineering, product, and leadership teams to plan and execute technical programs, operational activities, and process improvements.
- You will plan requirements with internal customers and drive projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
- You will collaborate with the various product development squads to ensure that our app platform meets the needs for the broader growth around market expansion and customer oriented goals of VTS
- You will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your technical program management expertise
- You will drive clarity and structure in ambiguous situations by asking the right questions and applying insights you’ve gained
- Provide visibility to the team's work and priorities through strong communication practices
- Guide and manage the usage of agile methodologies to simplify project delivery.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 5+ years as a Technical Program Manager, engineering or product leader
- Proven successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career
- You can easily navigate ambiguity and coordinate complex, technical efforts across a wide range of internal teams.
- Experience working with development teams building internal and external facing products
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners and product management to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- Proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!