Senior Technical Trainer, Partner Enablement
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Senior Techical Trainer for Partner Enablement on our Education team, you will have high visibility into all of our partners to achieve significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with a clear understanding of Data Governance and hands-on experience with workflow creation, operating model and meta-model structures.
You will deliver technical training content to global partners in various roles including administrators, solution architects, and engineers. Complementing this technical training you will provide guidance in best practices around requirements gathering, scoping and documentation to ensure each implementation is successful. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and learning, with enthusiasm for data, to drive learning and establish positive partner relationships. You have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.A day in the life of a Senior Technical Trainer, Partner Enablement at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Education, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Work with Partner program stakeholders to strategize effective learning paths, and certifications
- Challenge your own personal development of facilitation skills by enhancing your knowledge of products, materials, programs and testing new and updated ways to facilitate the delivery of your content to meet the needs of the learners.
- Teach a breadth of technical courses that includes foundational and advanced concepts to onboard customers and partners to Collibra.
- Deliver training materials employing delivery best practices using a variety of presentation formats including engaging lectures, live demonstration, and technical labs globally.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in Data management, data governance, Catalog, Privacy and risk management, data analytics, business and technical data architecture, data quality management, and finance.
- Educate our customers by providing technical and non-technical training and sales workshops; include Q&A as part of training
- Makes recommendations to the education team for new curriculum development and enhancements to the existing curriculum
- Drive enablement based on KPIs to develop expertise in the global Partner network
- 5-10 years’ experience in Partner Enablement for SaaS or high tech organizations
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field, in a related area or a master’s degree
- Understanding of data management, data governance, Catalog, Privacy and risk management, data analytics, business and technical data architecture, data quality management, and finance
- Fundamental knowledge of data concepts such as modeling, glossary, lineage etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities across multiple regional and global functions
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
- Ability to communicate complex software concepts
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- High level of personal organization, personal accountability, and follow-through
- Fluency in French, Spanish or German preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package