Service Delivery Lead at Crossix
What You’ll Do
As the Service Delivery Lead, you will lead a team responsible for creating and owning the processes, metrics and capabilities for ensuring successful delivery of our Analytics Products as a part of the Technical Operations team.
You and your team will own the creation of metrics and dashboards for measuring successful delivery of our data network and platform to the enterprise suite of Analytics Products and teams of Analysts, which is central to our core business.
You’ll design, establish and own system and SLA monitoring, as well as actively identify and work through issues to continuously improve our product and technical delivery. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Management, Development, and DevOps to build these foundational capabilities.
If you’re excited about processes and metrics, and leveraging these to drive continuous improvement of our processes to better serve our customers, this is a great opportunity to design these capabilities from the ground up.
- Build and lead a team responsible for qualitative and quantitative management of the delivery processes
- Design, implement, monitor and continuously improve upon SLA metrics & management reporting
- Identify areas of weakness in services and raise them with the product and technology teams for long-term resolution or mitigation
- Act as an incident coordinator – liaise between technical teams, executive leadership and customers to ensure effective resolution, adoption of workarounds and communication during outages or service degradation
- Act as a point of escalation for internal support – triage requests for the impact on business operations
- Produce post-incident reporting with clear root-cause analysis and actionable follow-up
- Implement and be responsible for the adoption of problem management and a KEDB (Known Error Database)
- Work across the DevOps teams (co-located in Tel Aviv and NYC) to plan maintenance events around complex dependencies from analytics users
What You’ve Done
- 3+ years of relevant experience in service delivery, including:
- Developing and reporting on service level KPIs
- Incident management / coordination
- Experience in building and leading teams
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience developing dashboards, visualizations and reports using data visualization tools, such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Experience working directly with technical and product teams to measure and continuously improve service levels
- Methodical and organized, with demonstrated capabilities in project and issue management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding of cloud technologies - a qualification like AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Cursory understanding of big-data and distributed processing systems such as Hadoop, Spark, EMR, Redshift, S3, Kubernetes
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.