Service Delivery Manager
What You'll Do
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative individual to join our Technical Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity to help us strengthen the systems and services that power our business.
This position will join our Analytics Products team and will be a key interface with other teams to ensure systems and services are meeting the demands of both internal and external customers.
- Design, implement, monitor and continuously improve upon SLA metrics & management reporting.
- Work across the DevOps teams (co-located in Tel Aviv and NYC) to plan maintenance events around complex dependencies from analytics users.
- Act as an incident coordinator – liaise between technical teams, executive leadership and customers to ensure effective resolution, adoption of workarounds and communication during outages or service degradation.
- Produce post-incident reporting with clear root-cause analysis and actionable follow-up tasks.
- Act as a point of escalation for internal support – triage requests for the impact on business operations.
- Implement and be responsible for the adoption of problem management and the KEDB.
- Identify areas of weakness in services and raise them with the product and technology teams for long-term resolution or mitigation.
What You've Done
- 3+ years of relevant experience in service delivery, including:
- Developing and reporting on service level KPIs
- Incident management / coordination
- Worked directly with technical and product teams to continuously improve service levels.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and manage a complex and sometimes conflicting workload, and to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and approach.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Spotfire (strongly preferred) or Tableau.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Understanding of cloud technologies - a qualification like AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner would be a major advantage.
- Cursory understanding of big-data and distributed processing systems such as Hadoop, Spark, EMR, Redshift, S3, Kubernetes.
About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.