Sr. Enablement Manager at MANTL
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Senior Enablement Manager that can drive the strategic direction of enablement initiatives across the Customer Success team at MANTL.
This person will work cross-functionally across the organization to develop and maintain materials for our internal learning programs. Furthermore, they will be responsible for working with our customer-facing teams to roll out guided training and enablement for our customers. Reporting to the VP, Customer Success, the Senior Enablement Manager will collaborate on the entire enablement process end-to-end including needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimization, and outcome assessment.
This person will:
- Gather knowledge requirements across the organization and consult with the Design, Product, Engineering teams to build a knowledge roadmap that closely aligns with MANTL’s product roadmap
- Orchestrate the development of content deliverables for a go-to-market strategy of new products
- Be data-driven in identifying gaps in our training and/or knowledge base by building priorities that feed into the knowledge roadmap
- Work on developing a centralized knowledge management system in parallel with a learning management system (LMS) for training programs and initiatives
- Develop and manage Customer Success on-boarding program for product training; co-own the first 90 days of training plans with managers to ensure new hires are set up for success
- Work directly with the Implementations team to continually develop and maintain the UAT training program for customers across all products
- Work directly with Success Managers to develop ongoing training programs for customers during new product launches and releases
- Create certification system for onboarding milestones and ongoing CS Enablement training
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Sales Enablement, Learning & Development, or other directly relevant experience
- Passion for customer success, empowering others and delivering value to customers
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown business problems and create programs that align to business goals
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work, influence, and present cross-functionally
- Ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- “A” player who has a passion for problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize flawed processes or repeated issues and build scalable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical requirements into language understandable and digestible by different audiences
- Previous experience with building knowledge and learning management systems
- Previously executed an in-person training session or sessions such as an academy or learning days
- Prior experience at a tech company or startup
- Familiarity with service desk platforms like FreshDesk
- Familiarity with customer success platforms
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.