Sr. Implementation Specialist at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is looking for a Senior Implementation Specialist to serve as one of the key go-to persons between Sales and Customer Success, assisting new clients with their account setup and initial training. Your number one priority will be working to ensure Electric’s clients’ success with our IT services. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly. You will be helping our customers and building industry leading processes for customer setup and education.
What you’ll do
- Independently manage engagement with customers from end to end to ensure a successful implementation
- Develop strategic initiatives and programs to support Tier 1 customers and other VIP stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of process improvements and internal change management to continue to improve customer engagement
- Deliver training and other programs to drive adoption amongst end users
- Collaborate with the Sales, Service Desk and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless handoff across teams
- Maintain a high CSAT score by going over and above with each and every customer interaction
- Resolve challenging issues with effective problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration, particularly with Service Desk, Quality Assurance
- Work closely with business owners/decision-makers/executives to translate pain points, goals and objectives into actionable strategies for success
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure that Electric has got the necessary tools to support new customers from day one
- Effective time management to ensure that implementation programs are delivered on time
- Meticulous documentation across Salesforce, IT Glue and other tools
- Demonstrate professionalism, responsiveness and friendliness at all times when engaging with customers, via phone, chat, and email as needed
- Develop and implement custom communication methods to meet customer needs
Who you are
- Impeccable follow-up and a fanatical attention to detail; doesn't let things fall through the cracks
- Comfortable in a flexible, ever-changing environment where priorities shift constantly; handles change with grace & charm
- Possesses resilience and a passion for results; consistently delivers on commitments made to others and effectively manages expectations along the way
- Ability to be emotionally attuned to people and situations with communication grounded in a holistic understanding of the situation, context, and the implications
- The ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills
- Intermediate understanding of Information Technology environments including network infrastructure, workstation management
- Experience with Information Technology tools and software including Jamf and Kaseya a plus
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree, 4+ Years in Customer Service, or Onboarding Role.
- Experience with Slack, Apple computers, G-Suite a plus.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.