Sr. Manager, Communications & Engagement
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As Senior Manager, Communications and Engagement you'll be responsible for the development, oversight, and ongoing execution of the Customer Experience/Operations communications strategy. This exciting role will allow you to demonstrate your abilities in delivering communication and change management to our studio teams across the US, utilizing effective and creative methods and technologies. It's a challenging role with so many different roles and levels with whom to communicate, collaborate and influence – so we're looking for someone who can adapt to the different demands of the role and utilize their previous experience.
- Develop strategies and execute communications plans that support business objectives and engages employees
- Integrate change management activities into communication project plans
- Develop, track and maintain detailed communication project plans and timelines to ensure successful delivery of communication and change
- Manage and develop a team of communications professionals, taking a significant role in supporting their engagement, growth, and goals
- Administration and content management of staff intranet including HTML coding and visual design
- Develop, edit and write content for a variety of communications vehicles including email, newsletters, associate forums, intranet, etc.
- Provide strategy and execution support for senior leadership including blogs, presentations, events and employee communications
- Drive contemporary communications practices that increase the effectiveness and timeliness of communications
- Partner cross-functionally to develop key messaging and define communication strategies which effect change across the organization
- Create success metrics and use fact-based methods in order to evaluate and improve communications and culture
- Handle multiple projects and deals well with ambiguity
- Strong influence on business leaders and executives without direct authority
- Maintain quality standards and consistency across all communications
- Minimum of 5 years mid-management level internal communications with a strong aptitude for fostering employee engagement and culture
- Excellent communicator with a proven track record of effectively project managing and delivering communication campaigns
- Excellent consultancy, collaboration and relationship management skills
- Technical experience of creating and managing websites, intranet sites, newsletters, apps and social collaboration platforms
- Prior experience managing significant organizational change initiatives
- Coaching and influencing key stakeholders and peers
- Experience of working in an organization with national, remote locations
- Solid understanding of internal/external communication and engagement techniques and best practices
- Experience and a good understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Ability to apply strong writing and editing skills to communications for a variety of media
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to delegate and ensure effective monitoring of and support to the delegate
- Creative thinking and ability to think beyond the norm.
- Proficiency using all Microsoft and Google programs, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.