Sr Manager, Publisher Development (Desktop) at Neustar
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-2762 Sr Manager, Publisher Development (Desktop) (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Sr Mgr, Publisher Development
The Senior Manager of Publisher Development at Neustar will be responsible for building and growing direct publisher/brand data partner relationships from the ground up. This leader will have experience in structuring partnerships with premium and tier two publishers and brands from inception to completion. This position sits within the data strategy team and reports to the SVP, Data Strategy at Neustar. This team is growing within the overall organization and sits at the intersection of demand, supply, and innovations. As such, coordinating across the broader organization to avoid internal conflict and leverage existing resources to accomplish partnership goals is critical.
- Responsible for creating new data partnerships direct with brands and publishers, including prospecting, development, negotiation, and launch.
- Collaborate across the broader organization including Product, Account Management, Legal, Privacy, Finance, and Engineering
- Establish and meet the budgeted targets
- Develop, implement and maintain sales strategies and an active pipeline with accurate forecasts
- Through effective pipeline management, communicate the results of sales calls, presentations and other KPI’s.
- Identify industry trends among customers, partners and competitors, and share insights with senior leaders.
- Maintain regular communication with senior staff regarding goals, objectives, needs and progress.
- Be a deal-maker and closer, negotiating agreements and building long-term relationships with publishers and brands.
- Minimum of 8+ years of related experience in related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must possess self-awareness and strong sense of curiosity with a drive to execute
- A passion for ad tech and the internet
- Business development expertise – must be able to initiate conversations with C-level decision makers, structure partnership agreements, build various business models, negotiate terms, and close deals.
- Digital & offline data expertise – Knowledge of identity resolution services and data onboarding. Must be able to converse at an advanced level with digital publishers and brands
- Strategic input – must be able to contribute meaningfully to the company’s data & products strategy as it applies to existing company’s capabilities and new business initiatives.
- Accountability – proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders.
- Partner relationship management – must be able to effectively manage various types and levels of partnerships for mutual benefit.
- Privacy - must have demonstrated experience with and knowledge of consumer marketing data principles, to include data collection, compilation, and privacy practices.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong research skills (market, competitor, prospecting, etc.)
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.