Sr. Manager, Technical Onboarding & Success at Vimeo
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo’s Enterprise offerings by providing an outstanding onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will lead Vimeo’s skilled global technical onboarding team and work to build a best in class onboarding experience rooted in client success and the ability to scale. You and your team will partner cross-functionally to build innovative solutions and processes that drive the business forward.
As the Senior Manager, Onboarding & Success you will lead the continued development of the onboarding and success programs for Vimeo’s Enterprise clients across platforms in the media and corporate communications space. As Vimeo’s client base grows and the product expands, you will have the opportunity to build out customer programs geared towards success and retention. You will work closely with stakeholders and senior leadership across the organization, including Sales, Account Management, Product, Engineering, Finance, and more. You should have the ability to quickly understand technical concepts and translate them to clients, and have a knack for prioritizing issues and making decisions quickly.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day Solutions team leader responsible for ensuring smooth and successful onboarding or off-boarding of Enterprise clients across products
- Identify trends in onboarding and customer segments to work with the Operations team on ongoing workflow improvements
- Work cross-functionally to streamline onboarding client operations and relationships
- Act as a point of escalation for technical troubleshooting and coordination between Enterprise clients and internal teams on issues including platform functionality, livestream broadcasts, integrations, and API support and set up standard methodologies for scaling these processes
- Manage and prioritize incoming issues and requests from Enterprise clients to influence product focus and long-term roadmap and build a tight feedback loop between clients and product teams
- Organize the team and their workload efficiently and successfully across projects and products, report on team capacity and quickly iterate based on demand when needed
- Track and maintain superb NPS score for technical services delivered by the onboarding team
- Conduct competitive research to keep onboarding services competitive and unique
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in leading technical implementation, customer success, or account management
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of direct reports to develop their skills
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative in order to inspire change
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with stakeholders across offices and functions
- Passion for understanding and triaging technical concepts or products
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience at a quickly scaling, growth stage SaaS company
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs