Sr. Program Manager, Technology at Vimeo
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who can drive complex cross-team projects, identify and resolve blockers, and set the teams up for success. You will be working closely with Technology teams, but also interacting and building relationships with other Vimeo departments (like Product and BI). The Technology department is focusing on best in class video quality, building stable platforms, high availability, robust data and modern infrastructure. Join the team of motivated and highly driven professionals and make an impact!
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate planning and summary reporting for projects (and their expected product outcomes) spanning multiple engineering teams in the Technology department, and be responsible for artifacts reflecting plans, progress, issues and risks.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams, ensure cross-team dependencies are identified and acted on, mitigate delivery risks
- Introduce and improve Agile ceremonies
- Work with Product management to ensure teams have alignment on goals and outcomes
- Help teams improve backlog decomposition and estimation
- Help teams and stakeholders understand empirical and iterative product development
- Actively support and encourage continuous improvement culture
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Experience in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ Years working in a capacity of Project or Program Manager, (an Agile Role as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Coach would be preferred)
- Ability to work closely with multiple engineering teams simultaneously to facilitate planning and product execution, work decomposition, and reporting
- Ability to define metrics and associated data collection within Jira in a consistent manner, while applying lean principles.
- Experience in configuring and managing Jira workflows, team boards
- Experience building information radiators in the Atlassian suite (or in comparable tools)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and open-mindedness along with a positive attitude
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Good understanding of Agile values and principles
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs