Sr. Program Manager at Vimeo
We are looking for an experienced manager who can drive complex cross-team projects, identify and resolve blockers, and set the teams up for success. You will be working closely with Technology, Product BI teams, but also interacting and building relationships with other Vimeo departments. Vimeo is expanding rapidly serving more than 200M customers in 150 countries. Vimeo Product is on a mission to help everyone grow their business with video by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos. Technology department is focusing on best in class video quality, building stable platforms, high availability, robust data and modern infrastructure!
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate planning, execution and visibility for projects (and their expected product outcomes) spanning multiple engineering and non-engineering teams; be responsible for artifacts reflecting plans, progress, issues and risks.
- Facilitate collaboration between teams, ensure cross-team dependencies are identified and acted on, mitigate delivery risks
- Improve prioritization/alignment across the organization, create forums for cross Business Area prioritization
- Based on teams capacity, perform better expectations management on what is not going to get done
- Help teams improve their internal operation
- Help teams and stakeholders understand empirical and iterative product development
- Actively support and encourage continuous improvement culture
Skills and knowledge you should possess::
- 5+ Years experience working in a capacity of Project or Program Manager, (an Agile Role as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Coach would be preferred)
- 1-2 years experience working across multiple engineering teams for planning and reporting
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and open mindedness with a positive attitude
- Experience working closely with multiple engineering and non-engineering teams simultaneously to facilitate planning and product execution, work decomposition.
- Experience defining metrics, and associated data collection within Jira in a consistent manner, while applying lean principles.
- Experience configuring and managing Jira workflows, team boards
- Ability to build information radiators in the Atlassian suite (or comparable).
- Ability to demonstrate strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Agile values and principles
- Experience with Data and BI projects is a strong plus
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree desired, or equivalent industry experience
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs