Sr. Research Project Manager at Noom (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Noom is looking for a self-motivated full-time Senior Project Manager to work alongside our Chief of Psychology and Sr. Director of Research. You will take the lead on developing projects within Noom and also with external institutions that support Noom’s ambitious research roadmap. You will manage studies from study design to completion/publication via study planning sessions, initiation, monitoring and close-out.
What you'll do:
- You will increase Noom's research efficacy through autonomous planning, management and analysis of studies.
- Perform independent project management of studies via coordination of Research team and Noom team members
- Establish a quarterly research study plan, with coordinated planning of study components
- Independently Manage X studies per year
What We Look For
- At least three years experience in a research setting (e.g., as a project manager)
- MA or MS in psychology, biomedical sciences or a related field
- Live in the NYC area is ideal
- Highly organized, and able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- You know when to ask for clarification and when to take initiative.
- You understand and embody Noom’s culture.
- You are comfortable and professional in communicating with external partners.
- You’ve got great interpersonal skills, are non-competitive, and enjoy working with a team.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.