Consumer appetite for mobile application based assistance in weight loss is accelerating. Driven by a mission to help people around the world enjoy healthier lives through better nutrition and exercise, Noom is ambitiously expanding its footprint into this market with great mobile products proven by successful user experiences.
Noom is looking for a self-motivated full-time Senior Project Manager to work alongside our Chief of Psychology and Director of Research. You will take the lead on developing projects within Noom and also with external institutions that support Noom’s ambitious research roadmap. You will manage studies from study design to completion/publication via study planning sessions, initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- At least three years experience in a research setting (e.g., as a project manager)
- PhD or MA in psychology, biomedical sciences or a related field
- Live in the NYC area
- Highly organized, and able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- You know when to ask for clarification and when to take initiative.
- You understand and embody Noom’s culture.
- You are comfortable and professional in communicating with external partners.
- You’ve got great interpersonal skills, are non-competitive, and enjoy working with a team.
Please apply with resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain why you’re the best fit for this position, and why you’re interested in working for Noom.