Sr. Technical Program Manager
About the Role
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment, solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? WeWork’s Pricing and Revenue Optimization Technology is core team that generates prices for worldwide inventory. We're looking for a proven candidate who can help lead this experience to the next level: shaping the road-map, defining the platform that allows many teams to innovate quickly, and integrating these efforts into a coherent product. Our ideal candidate has great insight into our customers (and the analytic skills to develop these insights), the vision and creativity to find innovative ways to act on these insights, the technical chops to translate those ideas into innovative design, and interpersonal and project management skills to harness the passion and energy of teams across the company to drive the designs into the world as products that will delight our customers.
The Pricing and Revenue Optimization Technology systems are responsible for determining and publishing prices for all the products WeWork sells. As a global company each region/country presents a unique set of complexities in generating the price. We are redesigning our core Data Ingestion Pipelines to scale up with WeWork’s growth plans. As an experienced engineering execution leader in this team, you will play a key role in guiding your engineers to build the best infrastructure for our Data Science team. You will apply Large-scale computing, Distributed systems, Data mining, Scalability and Operational Excellence best practices.
In this role, the Technical Program Manager will work closely with Sr. Leaders, stakeholders, software engineers, Machine Learning Scientists and product teams across the organization to deeply understand the needs for Data Engineering needs and drive large cross-org innovations, project delivery activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 + years of experience in software application/product development projects
- 5+ years of experience in technical program management, project management
- Experience in building data centric products
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project delivery models
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- PMP certification, Certified Scrum master/ Agile Practitioner
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- 6+ years of technical/application project management experience driving software development, testing, deployment, and support teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in global, cross geographical project delivery, coordination and resource management
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings.
Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale efficiently in just over eight years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.