Strategic Initiatives Associate
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
The Strategic Initiatives team at Justworks is responsible for driving revenue growth and market share by understanding the industry landscape, identifying risks and opportunities to the business, and leading new investments, acquisitions, and initiatives that enable the company’s long-term success. Day to day responsibilities include evaluating new markets, verticals, and product lines, as well as defining, and executing the company’s growth strategy.
This role is both inward and outward facing, and will frequently work with senior members of leadership.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Strategic Initiatives.What you'll do
- Work in conjunction with the leadership team to plan, design, analyze and implement various firm-wide strategic initiatives
- Research and identify new partnership opportunities that can enhance our competitive position
- Monitor the ongoing progress of major workstreams by providing project management support, and status updates to key stakeholders
- Evaluate both organic and inorganic growth opportunities by actively monitoring the industry and the competitive landscape
- Support the strategic planning process by analyzing the business internally and externally, and formulating the go-forward strategies
- Identify and actively monitor key drivers of revenue, including KPIs to measure and evaluate company performance
- Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 2-4 years of experience; working in management consulting or an internal corporate strategy team strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Passionate about working cross-departmentally
- Detailed oriented but able to see the bigger picture
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.