Strategic Initiatives, Office of the CEO
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.Since launch, the Paxos Confirmation Service has confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
- You have significant startup or high growth experience under your belt.
- You have the ability to quickly learn new areas of competency as the company faces new challenges
- You have strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
- You are comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Marketing, HR)
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You embody our culture and values
- You will drive delivery of operational milestones set by the CEO within the business and at the company-wide level by ensuring rigor through best-in-class project management practices and by applying critical thinking to each business decision
- You will develop and deliver solutions to complex problems that do not have toolkits or playbooks (i.e. never been done before at Paxos or never been done period) but have a significant impact on the business
- You will identify and solve challenges the company will and is facing due to the expansion of the business and strategic initiatives