Strategic Partnership Manager, Content at AlphaSense
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
Deliver Financial & Industry Content that Delights Customers
Play a key role in delivering a breakthrough, one-of-a-kind search experience for key content that empowers users to make smarter decisions confidently and faster than before.
The Strategic Partnership Manager – Content we seek has a passion for various types of structured and unstructured Financial & Industry Content, while understanding the workflows of the consumers: buy-side/sell-side, investment banking, corporates and other client types. This individual strives to deeply understand what content matters to these users and delivers on new content and related partnerships to meet those needs.
- Manage and maintain strong new and ongoing relationships with key decision makers, product and technology teams at content vendor firms.
- Prospect for new potential content sources and partners, creating and maintaining a constant pipeline of opportunities.
- Introduce ideas for new content to be considered for integration into the AlphaSense product.
- Negotiate commercial and contractual arrangements with new content vendor partners.
- Manage renewals and renegotiation as necessary with existing vendor partners.
- Assist in project management of partnership initiatives with content providers.
- Analyze other relevant competing products in the market and interact with customers to understand their workflows and pain points, and gather and document actionable feedback.
- In coordination with product managers and other stakeholders, contribute to the successful launch of content into the market, including the creation of announcements, marketing collateral, documentation, user training and internal training.
- Track industry trends and deliver competitive intelligence to better evolve product vision.
- Experience in financial services at a content vendor and/or client with specific focus on financial and industry content required.
- Solid existing relationships with and knowledge of a variety of content providers.
- Strong experience with commercial and contractual negotiation with content vendors, including ability to creatively navigate through complex commercial terms and blockers to result in mutually agreeable and beneficial terms for all parties.
- Effective communication skills working with internal colleagues and external vendor contacts at all levels
- Subject-matter expertise with content feeds, metadata, assorted document and data delivery types a plus.
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- A superior ability to set priorities, stay focused and meet deadlines
- Solid Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Google Sheets/Google Docs/Google Slides experience
- B2B SaaS and/or enterprise software application company experience