Strategic Partnerships (NY)
Greater NYC Area
Who You Are:
Who You Are:
- You have 10+ years of strategic partnerships or business development related experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced product driven environments
- You have a track record of achieving success in selling complex products with long sales cycles
- You have an understanding of the agile product development cycle and how to drive external relationships to accommodate discovery.
- You have the ability to leverage a strong track record in building client relationships at the executive level from other domains/verticals to build a playbook for Paxos and its use cases.
- You can quickly learn complex topics, solutions and business problems and success in driving sales across these new topics.
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work with our product team to conceive and execute a data-backed approach to identify and evaluate business opportunities to further the mission of the company
- You’ll partner cross functionally with internal teams (Legal, Compliance, Marketing etc.) to develop a replicable framework to engage potential new customers for validated use cases.
- You’ll partner with the Head of Marketing to design and execute a sophisticated approach to engage key players in the ecosystem that can serve as an advisory group on long term growth of the business.
- You will create business cases and align external interests with product goals.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description