Strategy & Operations Associate, Caviar Merchandising at DoorDash
Strategy & Operations Associates work to define the value of new initiatives, and run and refine experiments to drive growth. You will dive into data to explain performance at the lowest level of detail, devise high-impact initiatives, and work side-by-side with cross-functional teams to make those a reality. In this role, you will be responsible for executing against Caviar's promotions strategy to optimize the diner in-app experience.What You’ll Do
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making to design A/B tests for promotions
- Analyze – Analyze promotion results to inform business decisions and future experiments
- Build – Create and execute against promotions playbook to optimize growth
- Collaborate – Partner with our Marketing, Analytics, Merchant, Product, and other teams to collaborate on merchandising efforts
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action, are comfortable with ambiguity, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem solver. You can translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Accountable. You want to oversee the outcome and help improve our most important growth and profitability metrics
- Entrepreneurial. You want to shape the direction of the company
- Generalist. You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
- Relationship-builder. You can influence and motivate internal and external stakeholders at all levels across a variety of responsibilities
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- SQL and Advanced Excel skills required
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.