Study Performance Manager, Patient Recruitment
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model and using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with incubators, innovative digital health companies, data companies, and pharma/biotech to create an innovative model to run studies faster and more efficiently.Job Description
As a Study Performance Manager, you’ll own a mission-critical company KPI and play a leading role in shaping the way we run clinical trials. Focused on Patient Recruitment and Retention, this role is at the heart of TrialSpark’s mission. You’ll drive TrialSpark’s efforts to give patients access to treatments years before they’re commercially available, partnering across teams (medical, operations, marketing and patient operations) to lead the recruitment and retention strategy for patients entering into our trials.
- Lead the cross functional recruitment and retention strategy for 3-8 clinical trials, accountable for the success metrics of the trials you manage.
- Partner with leaders in marketing, operations, medical and clinical to develop, measure and execute successful recruitment strategies
- Test new tactics to drive recruitment and retention within core indications
- Optimize current project management systems to better align teams and drive consistent results
- Learn quickly and put into place new strategies to drive recruitment success
- Report on study performance to company leadership and put in place new systems to integrate new learnings
- Manage the recruitment P&L for a specific study
You’d be a great fit for the role if you:
- Have 5-8 years of professional experience in customer funnel analysis and optimization
- Enjoy leading high impact customer facing projects that are key to the company’s success
- Experience managing and analyzing large datasets and are comfortable with Microsoft Excel, SQL, and other BI/data tools
- Are low ego, high conviction, and a strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- Have a bias for action and progress; always seeking to improve processes, pull in relevant partners, and know the right questions to ask to drive a project forward
- Comfortable presenting in front of executives and external stakeholders
- Are a team player-- you’re highly accountable and expect the same of others
Bonus points if:
- You have project management experience
- You have experience working with decentralized teams to drive a project forward
- You have experience in clinical research and/or healthcare with understanding of the players involved in today’s clinical trials landscape.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.