Supply Chain Retail Support, Senior Associate at Harry's
About the role
The Supply Chain Retail Support Senior Associate will work alongside the Supply Chain Retail Support Manager in acting as the liaison arm between Harry’s corporate D&L team and retail customers to ensure OTIF is achieved, chargebacks are resolved in a timely manner, and to drive operational retail compliance at Harry’s. You will partner with the accounting and internal retail team to analyze chargeback data & history. You will also help manage the day to day activity in relation to all chargebacks from data compilation, dispute filing, as well as, report out chargeback business metrics to internal and external audiences.
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team, based in New York CIty, oversees the flow of our product from point of supply/manufacturer to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global supply chain network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed and flow of it’s supply functions. We like to work hard and play hard and continue to build a high performing team.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for disputing retail compliance chargeback claims
- Maintain and keep a retail compliance information repository, as it relates to operations
- Enhance & drive continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Liaison with retail partners and grow relationships to drive best practices
- Identify chargeback trends to drive cross-functional action plans
- Manage and monitor ongoing performance of chargeback metrics
- Communicate essential reporting to provide real-time visibility to chargeback activity and dispute progress
- Investigate on OTIF nuances across all retail partners to develop long term solutions
- Work with our internal marketing, retail, and customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
- Be a part of a team to help develop our long-term chargebacks strategy and capabilities
This should describe you
- Numerically and analytically minded - strong in building out models or telling a story in Excel
- Strong attention to detail. You are comfortable going deep into the weeds while always considering the bigger picture
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. A high level of motivation, disciplined mindset, and self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- You are an active learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether you’re creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Strong, proactive and effective communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task and prioritize
- Understanding of supply chain product flow
- Experience in ERP and WMS systems, implementation and optimization experience preferred
- You understand retailers and how they operate
- Lean experience a plus
- Sense of humor
Here’s who you’ll work with
- Reporting to Supply Chain Retail Support Manager
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Distribution, Logistics, Accounting, Finance, Retail, Sourcing, Planning, IT, Engineering, Analytics, Customer Service, R&D, and Quality
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.