Noom is looking for a highly-motivated Project Manager for our Customer Experience Support Team that embodies our company mission of helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing clearly defined processes across all Customer Support functions helping the larger team to implement them. You’ll drive key projects including the launch of new support channels for our customers, developing escalation paths, customer satisfaction survey processes and more. You’ll become a subject matter expert on the inner workings of the Customer Support organization. You’ll work across many functions including Support Operations, Customer Engagement, Learning and Development, Product Management, Data Operations to drive improved processes and projects that will enable an industry-changing customer experience. Your work will drive more loyal and happier customers.
- Become the subject matter expert across all Support Team processes.
- Will manage key cross functional projects that will make a positive impact on Noom’s customers and the Support team
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders from the Support operations team, product management team, User Research team and coaching team to understand key process gaps required for customer success.
- You will research operational opportunities that can drive customer experience improvements by analyzing data such as customer and agent happiness, Support Team efficiency, and quality metrics
- Drive process improvement and scaling, by developing and implementing customer focused processes with a strong focus on utilizing project management skills.
- Develop process documents that impact a broad range of team members.
- You have at least 3-5 years of project management experience in a contact center environment.
- You have experience designing and implementing processes for a stream-lined customer experience.
- You have a track record of success implementing high level projects through collaboration with team members across many different roles and functions. You seek to understand how project requirements drive to deadlines and specified outcomes.
- You are a strong written and spoken communicator with engaging presentation skills.
You are highly attentive to detail and have experience utilizing project management methodologies to implement projects