Supportability Program Manager at UiPath
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, October 5, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customer and partner experience. This person will speak with customers and partners and understand the support experience and technical challenges they face with our products. This person will analyze and categorize the feedback received, quantify it with data from internal systems and advocate for resolution of issues which reoccur by communicating impact to satisfaction, usage, or cost. If you are this person, we’d love to meet you and discuss this role.
What you will be doing at UiPath
- Engage directly with customer and partners in the Americas to understand their support experience and technical issues
- Capture customer feedback and technical supportability insights and issues
- Support Geo Director as needed with executive escalations and look for opportunities to improve the customer and partner experience to reduce escalations
- Go onsite with customers to coordinate resolution of hot issues
- Utilize data to quanity supportability issues and gather insights from internal stakeholders to understand impact (satisfaction, usage, deployment, cost or revenue)
- Identify and prioritize important issues, tell stories about how they impact customers and partners and advocate on their behalf
- Drive identified supportability issues to resolution with accountable internal teams
- Coordinate across UiPath stakeholders to solve reoccurring customer and partner issues
- Communicate status across customers, partners and internal stakeholders
What you will bring to UiPath
- Amazing customer presence & empathy with a background in this in previous role
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Support background with ability to understand complex technical issues as they arise
- Collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade
- Strength in planning projects and attention to details
- The ability to tell a story
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description