Talent Ops Project Manager at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
In this role, you will lead sophisticated enablement talent programs and projects, working with TA Managers to identify knowledge gaps, define development curriculums, and create a robust catalog of self-service articles to ensure that we attract, retain and develop the best Recruiters.
While project and program management essentials will need to be second nature to you, this role will also require a fair understanding of analytics and systems configuration. This is because you will constantly be experimenting with content to improve its “stickiness” and innovating our content delivery methods to engage and energize the Talent org and help them achieve their hiring goals.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Talent and business leaders to define and align focus areas, strategy, and planning for a new global development organization
- Deliver and own both programs and projects that deliver key outcomes and operational excellence in alignment with strategy, such as:
- Assessing learning behaviors of the general talent population and the Noom-specific talent team
- Build the enablement framework for our hiring teams and providing an extraordinary hiring experience for candidates and HMs
- Complete tool utilization and process adherences gap analyses
- Implementing a Knowledge management database (KMDB)
- Improve our talent teams request and incident management portal
- Build out a standardized change management process for all of our projects
- Building and deliver a formalized onboarding/alignment training
What We Look For
- Experience in enablement, program management or strategy and planning experience
- Exposure to recruiting / talent acquisition
- A genuine passion for creating an environment that invests in its people
- Proper focus on leadership and a focus on growing and developing teams and yourself
- Experience telling a great story and getting relevant and meaningful information out of complex data sets
- Confidence in using analytics to determine investment and ROI of deliverables
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.