WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Tech Alliances Manager, you will play a key role in growing Braze Alloys (our Technology Partner Program).This role will ensure our partners’ gain increasing value from their Braze relationship, and ultimately, help them provide an effective and seamless integration experience to our customers.
As a Tech Alliances Manager, you will help to strategically scale our partner ecosystem across new categories, & industries, in adherence to the needs of our customers, helping generate market differentiation. You will be responsible for the daily management of our Alloys ecosystem focusing on product evolution, go-to-market activations, and partner enablement. Braze works in concert with many partners to form a best-in-class technical marketing ecosystem for our customers, and you will be tasked with leveraging that ecosystem to design and achieve shared goals just as seamlessly. Additionally, you will work cross functionally with teams at Braze & Partners to ensure that our Sales, Success, Support, Marketing and Product teams are working in tight alignment.
WHO YOU ARE
- Robust knowledge and 1-3 years experience with leveraging ecosystem strategies, specifically working with multiple partners to progress shared agendas and propositions
- Strong proactive communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- Internal & external cross-team collaborator with shared services acumen and attitude.
- Highly organized, self motivated and goal oriented work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.