CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Security is at the heart of everything we do. We’re seeking an ambitious, adaptable and eager Agile Program Manager to help lead our Security team in the next stage of CLEAR’s growth.
As a Technical (Agile) Program Manager, you will work across the Security Engineering teams to strengthen CLEAR’s technical risk posture, drive business-critical security capabilities and embed a security mindset throughout the product development lifecycle.
You will partner with Technology leadership to drive roadmapping exercises while collaborating with teams to plan, execute and validate strategic initiatives. You will be a champion for your team and serve as an ambassador to the broader Technology organization. You will educate and empower others to ship scalable and secure products. You will join and contribute to a rapidly growing community of Agile Program Managers who elevate CLEAR’s teams to operate to their fullest potential.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate a sharp analytical perspective, strong negotiation and executive communication skills, ruthless prioritization chops and a persistent can-do attitude.
Experience scoping and delivering technology projects in an agile setting is required. Experience with compliance frameworks (HITRUST, FISMA, NIST SP 800-53, PCI-DSS, SOX) is highly desired but not required for the right candidate.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the cross-functional delivery of a range of technology deliverables using advanced negotiation, facilitation, planning and dependency management techniques.
- Drive continuous incremental delivery against quarterly / annual roadmap objectives
- Collaborate with engineering, product and compliance teams to break complex multi-disciplinary projects into prioritized and properly scoped plans of action
- Demonstrate ownership of the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Create clear visibility into status and progress within the team and for stakeholders
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies and risks; define and drive mitigation plans
- Run retrospectives to remediate operational and process gaps
- Forecast completion estimates using empirical data and stated assumptions
- Assist Technology leadership with developing a strategic roadmap for CLEAR's systems, architecture, and practices
- Lead teams as an agile coach / servant leader
- Advocate for agile principles and help negotiate agreements between teams; facilitate productive communication between teams and among teammates
- Be a champion for CLEAR’s values; advocate for trust, integrity and openness
- Lead continuous improvement by identifying and remediating cross-functional process gaps across your teams and the technology organization at large
- Ensure that CLEAR's processes and artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly and with agility
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-7+ years of relevant project/program management experience
- Must have Agile delivery leadership experience in a cloud-native environment
- Selfless, humble, compassionate; you are a relentless optimist in the face of adversity
- Obsessive about the right communication for the right audience; able to communicate technical matters to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results
- Able to influence and embed within multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities and new information becomes available
- Able to diagnose delivery challenges to apply the right planning and execution frameworks as needed - there is no one-size-fits-all solution
- Strong visual communicator with a toolkit of impactful presentation / facilitation methods
Nice to Have:
- Scrum Alliance CSM / CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- CISM, CCSP, CISSP or other technical security certification
- Possess an understanding of core information security principles and associated risk management principles
- Experience with implementing frameworks, processes and tools that comprise an Information Security program including identity & access management, incident response, threat intelligence, product & application security and infrastructure security
- Experience scoping and delivering technology projects through compliance frameworks (COBIT, NIST-800-53, SOC1/2, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, HIPAA)