Technical Program Associate at Vimeo
The Technical Program Associate will ensure our users' projects are defined, tracked and communicated in a concise, consistent and effective manner. They review and understand user business cases, both existing and prospective and are responsible for organizing and prioritizing objectives. The Technical Program Associate is responsible for the successful completion and implementation of key initiatives through identifying, escalating, tracking, and resolving projects in a timely manner. Ideally this candidate will have a project, program, or account management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once and work across teams to ensure an efficient launch schedule.
This individual would split time assisting on the following types of projects:
- 50% Partnership Solutions Project Management
- 50% Client Onboarding Management
This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, and working closely with enterprise-level clients.
Project and Client Management Skills Include:
- Create and maintain project documentation that is the single source of truth about a project to keep teams aligned and informed.
- Maintain a clear overview of project timelines and progress using task management tools. This will include providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience
- Continuously monitor projects/programs status and impact on customer relation
- Diffuse challenging client situations with solutions oriented handling and effective internal escalation processes to make visible to stakeholders and leadership
- Manage project schedules and requirements, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Manage demand by prioritizing programs and projects based on business needs, resource capacity, risk exposure and interdependencies.
- Collaborate with team to refine existing methodologies, and develop enhancements and changes that result in efficient, repeatable delivery
- Implements standards, processes & practices, project status reporting and resource management methodologies that ensures projects are delivered against expectations, on schedule and on budget
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders by collaborating and delivering on common goals
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos. Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.