Technical Program Manager, Detection at HUMAN
At HUMAN we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
You will be part of the Detection team. We are a diverse team of security researchers, data scientists, data analysts, and machine learning engineers. Our team is responsible for researching and deploying new methods for identifying bots, rapidly responding to new emerging threats, while maintaining a highly detailed detection engine across all of our products.What you will do:
- Manage compliance programs such as Human’s MRC accreditation, by deeply understanding requirements, defining milestones and success criteria, prioritization, and leading internal compliance reviews/proactive assessments.
- Coordinate, track, and deliver technical projects that span across multiple teams in the organization including detection, threat intelligence, signals, engineering, and customer success.
- Develop and execute internal operational processes at scale. Drive change and efficiency with internal and external partners.
- Plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project partners.
- Create project management standard methodologies, tool selection, templates, rules of engagement among partners and provide internal training to teams.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to lead complex projects and coordinate across cross-functional team and job functions.
- You have a solid sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and cheaper.
- You are open, transparent and work in tight collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Background in ad tech is a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.