Technical Program Manager- Product Engineering
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with Product Engineering to build and improve our engagement experience. You will work on large, complex projects supporting our mobile, bike, tread, and studio platform.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams within Studio, Software, Product, Hardware, System Engineering, Marketing and Infrastructure to create a plan for product initiatives
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions to remove impediments and keep projects on track and within budget
- Wear multiple hats with a willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5 or more years experience with managing multiple projects through inception to delivery
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wide non-technical audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Experience with Agile, lean methodology and JIRA
- Experience managing product development
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven, and has strong ownership
- International experience is a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.