Technical Program Manager - SRE/DevOps at MANTL
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
Technical Program Manager - SRE/DevOps
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager/Sr. Technical Project Manager with an agile background to help us build the next generation of banking software. The ideal candidate has the experience and flexibility to tailor the agile principles to the needs of our development teams in a high-growth environment. In addition to strong project management skills, the role requires strong technical abilities and a high sense of ownership around delivering results.
The Technical Program Manager will support our Infrastructure zone, including our Site Reliability Engineering and Security Operations squads.
What You'll Do:
- Play the role of release driver, facilitating our deployments and owning the tools and processes that move us towards CI/CD
- Act as a hands-on leader to drive the end-to-end execution of technical initiatives
- Own the agile processes and coach the SRE team
- Actively take ownership of any impediments the team may encounter
- Drive decisions and align senior stakeholders around the goals and deliverables of the initiative(s)
- Provide clear visibility to all stakeholders, proactively highlighting any risks and issues
- Work closely with Technical Leads and/or Product Managers to lead development teams across the finish line
- Help grow MANTL’s Technical Program Management team, collaboratively designing and implementing processes throughout the organization
- 4+ years of experience of relevant technical project management experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the DevOps and/or SRE space(s)
- Experience managing software releases
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and experience with agile delivery
- Comfort with ticketing tools such as JIRA
- Team player with strong communication skills
- The ability to manage ambiguity and competing priorities
Nice To Haves:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Technical background
- Experience working at a growing start up
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.