Technical Program Manager at Vimeo
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo’s enterprise offering by providing a seamless onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will work with the Vimeo Solutions team based in NYC, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to drive onboarding and ongoing client-specific projects for Vimeo’s scaled client cohort as part of the emerging team.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing and understanding our emerging client cohorts' use cases, and be responsible for tracking, prioritizing, and executing onboarding objectives. The Technical Program Manager works cross-functionally with our clients, the Account Management team, and the Branded Apps team to ensure the successful completion and implementation of onboarding initiatives in a timely manner. This includes ensuring clients have a deep understanding of our enterprise platforms and their implementation. This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, and working closely with enterprise-level clients.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical consultation and implementation guidance to the emerging segment of clients during onboarding
- Contribute to a large and growing queue of emerging client consultation requests while finding opportunities for process improvement.
- Liaise with our Branded Apps team for timely app build and submission on behalf of our OTT clients
- Work with our Operations team to constantly improve and iterate on the onboarding process
- Manage challenging client situations with solutions oriented handling and effective internal escalation processes to make visible to partners and leadership
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal partners by collaborating and delivering on common goals
- Serve as a specialist in the technical practices of our products and clients, relaying use case trends common product applications across offices
- Serve as a mentor for Technical Program Associates by collaborating on client-facing strategies and drive initiatives supporting continuous learning & development among team members
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing technology or SaaS onboarding/implementation role
- Project, program, or account management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once
- Ability to quickly understand and explain technical concepts and business interdependencies
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with partners across offices
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
- Experiencing mentoring team members / fostering professional development
- Knowledge of the unique needs/challenges of SMB clients
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs