Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Director of Program Management in Platform Operations.
- Oversee delivery of project delivery starting with creating realistic project plans, building on the plan and ensuring deployment readiness of projects.
- Lead communication and coordination across several teams to remove roadblocks for project success.
- Track timelines, establish milestones, manage status reports and lead meetings for all projects.
- Develop work backlogs, manage engineering dependencies and ensure they are concise and accurate.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Identify process pain points and implement solutions.
- Create inter- and intra-team rituals, hold everyone accountable and adjust as the needs of the teams change.
- 3+ years of experience with agile software development techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in Jira with ability to set up custom process, workflow, and automation as necessary for projects.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices.
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.