Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Own end-to-end delivery of project delivery starting with creating realistic project plans, executing on the plan and ensuring deployment readiness of projects.
- Lead communication and coordination across various teams to remove roadblocks for project success.
- Track timelines, define milestones, prioritize, manage status reports, spearhead meetings for all projects.
- Build and maintain work backlogs, manage engineering dependencies and ensure they are concise and accurate.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Identify process pain points and implement solutions as needed.
- Create inter- and intra-team rituals, hold everyone accountable and adjust as the needs of the teams change.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices.
- Strong project management skills; experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools and solutions.
- Inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work.
- 3+ years of experience with agile software development techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in Jira with proven ability to setup custom process, workflow, and automation as necessary for projects.
- SaaS/PaaS startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.