At Hyperscience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $50 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will lead a number of high-impact, cross-functional initiatives across the organization working with Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales. This is a critical role that will span different responsibilities from managing and improving various aspects of our product development program to creating scalable processes for distilling product feedback and insights from the field to leading key initiatives for disseminating the right amount of product information across different parts of the organization. You will be expected to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders from different departments, execute multiple programs at the same time, and establish the right processes to not only drive continuous improvement across multiple teams, but also coach others in building and maintaining scalable and measurable processes.
This is an exciting time for Hyperscience’s product and business. You will have the opportunity to influence and deliver on a bold vision for transforming the way organizations model and execute their business processes, and there will be many opportunities for growth along the way.
- Drive initiatives across Engineering, Product, Customer Experience to continuously improve the quality and reliability of our product.
- Develop processes for maintaining the efficiency and transparency of our product development process as we significantly scale our team and product.
- Become an expert on the product and work cross-functionally to identify gaps and drive initiatives to disseminate the right amount of product knowledge to different parts of the organization.
- Develop efficient processes for gathering and distilling product feedback and insights from the field as our teams grow.
- Develop and keep track of program KPIs and communicate those to relevant parts of the organization.
- 4+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or technical program / product management experience at a technology company.
- Experience in technical program or project management.
- Experience working autonomously, leading cross-functional teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from multiple sources and build a compelling project plan.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CSM certification or Agile experience
- Experience in enterprise software development.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.