Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 140 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will lead a number of high-impact, cross-functional initiatives across the organization working with Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales. This is a critical role that will span different responsibilities from managing and improving various aspects of our product development program to creating scalable processes for distilling product feedback and insights from the field to leading key initiatives for disseminating the right amount of product information across different parts of the organization. You will be expected to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders from different departments, execute multiple programs at the same time, and establish the right processes to not only drive continuous improvement across multiple teams, but also coach others in building and maintaining scalable and measurable processes.
This is an exciting time for Hyperscience’s product and business. You will have the opportunity to influence and deliver on a bold vision for transforming the way organizations model and execute their business processes, and there will be many opportunities for growth along the way.
- Drive initiatives across Engineering, Product, Customer Experience to continuously improve the quality and reliability of our product.
- Develop processes for maintaining the efficiency and transparency of our product development process as we significantly scale our team and product.
- Become an expert on the product and work cross-functionally to identify gaps and drive initiatives to disseminate the right amount of product knowledge to different parts of the organization.
- Develop efficient processes for gathering and distilling product feedback and insights from the field as our teams grow.
- Develop and keep track of program KPIs and communicate those to relevant parts of the organization.
- 4+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, or technical program / product management experience at a technology company.
- Experience in technical program or project management.
- Experience working autonomously, leading cross-functional teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from multiple sources and build a compelling project plan.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CSM certification or Agile experience
- Experience in enterprise software development.
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.