Technical Program Manager at mParticle
mParticle is growing our client services team and is seeking a Technical Program Manager!
As a Technical Program Manager at mParticle, you will be key to executing our success with our largest, most strategic customers. You will be responsible for leading the operations and delivery of key initiatives - both internally at mParticle and alongside our customers’ project teams. This role is part of mParticle’s professional services organization and partners closely with our Customer Success Managers and Solutions Consultants in day to day execution of customer projects. You will also be working closely with our COO and senior leaders of our customer facing teams on internal projects that aim to improve mParticle’s customer experience execution.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Lead cross functional teams around the operational and technical delivery of large customer initiatives.
- Create status reports on various initiatives for internal and external tracking
- Engage customer executive and PMO teams to ensure project delivery
- Increase the overall effectiveness of mParticle’s services delivery by systematically identifying and solving root cause organizational and/or technological challenges discovered through the course of services delivery
- Scope and create professional services SOWs in collaboration with mParticle Customer Success and Sales teams
- Partner with services leadership team in creating new and improving existing services delivery methodologies and artifacts
- Travel approximately 25%.
- 4 year undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- 5+ years experience leading cross functional enterprise teams in technical project delivery as a program manager, product manager, project manager or related discipline
- An understanding of SaaS/software concepts that allows you to go deep into project details as needed
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience with CDPs, marketing automation, analytics, business intelligence, or data streaming technologies is a plus
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 2 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $10 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 1 trillion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.