Technical Program Manager at Hyperscience
- Drive initiatives across Product Engineering to continuously improve the quality and reliability of our product delivery at the Roadmap and Sprint levels.
- Develop and continuously improve processes for maintaining the effectiveness and transparency of our product development process as we significantly scale our team and product.
- Develop and keep track of program KPIs and communicate those to relevant parts of the organization.
- Own Engineering Operations to keep track of organizational issues, timelines, milestones, risks, dependencies, and other aspects of delivery and execution.
- Drive efforts to improve our processes, standards, practices, tooling, and automation.
- Partner with the HR Talent Development team to drive mentoring and growth of engineers in agile practices, planning, estimation, collaboration, and other aspects of a high-performing engineering organization.
- 4+ years of technical program management experience at a technology product company.
- 10+ years of overall software engineering, systems engineering, and/or technical program/project management experience.
- Deep experience with Agile methodologies and practices.
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience driving process definition, change and improvement across a multi-team Agile product engineering organization.
- Experience working autonomously, leading cross-functional teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to build accurate and effective project plans for large, multi-team product engineering projects.
- Experience with Agile Coaching methodologies
- Experience in an environment with a coaching or mentoring style of leadership
- Ability to work with all business areas in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Scrum or other Project Management certification
- Experience in enterprise software development.
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Auto assistant for your car
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock options