Technical Program Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to drive project execution and timely delivery in a highly cross-functional team for our In-Class , Performance, Discovery & Content Workstream
The TPM will drive value through strategic projects , process improvement and change management for cross-functional initiatives.
The TPM will primarily work with Product, Engineering , QA and also with other cross-functional team members like Design , Legal , Membership , Marketing , Creative, Content to drive forward multiple projects at the same time , track the status of the software development activities , manage the program launches , Betas and make sure workstreams achieve their KPI’s and goals.
The right candidate is a self starter with a willingness to wear multiple hats and go beyond your own role. You will be joining a company and team that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology.
- Work with the Engineering and Product teams and manage multiple full lifecycle Software programs from early definition, to post release support.
- Identify & raise risks , dependencies and issues during the software development process and translate them into concrete action plans and results.
- Software release milestone and scope definition: define software release scope per release milestone and ensure software released per requirement.
- Communicate program status, risks, and mitigation plans to broader team and executives.
- Leverage data to drive improvements, and improve planning to deliver on the roadmap with high quality.
- Design, implement and scale new processes , methodology and toolkit to guide internal accountability, priorities and day to day operations.
- Proactively manage program level issues as they arise: pulling the team together to come up with creative solutions to issues and challenges while preserving quality, cost, and schedule targets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / CS (Masters / MBA preferred)
- 5 or more years experience with managing multiple projects through inception to delivery
- 5 or more years experience managing mobile focused software application development projects
- Familiar with Android application development and release lifecycles
- Familiar with API/Client communication flows
- Experience delivering software for high volume major consumer brand(s)
- Experience delivering programs that involve hardware
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wide non-technical audience
- Experience with Agile, lean methodology and JIRA
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.