Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Technical Project Manager for the Delivery team, you will work with key internal and external stakeholders to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget. You will be working directly with the Delivery Leads & Lead Engineer to prepare an overall project schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Coordinate designers and front-end developers for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Manage and execute software defects and enhancement backlog
- Maintain and execute project delivery playbooks with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the Unqork platform and its configuration
What we're looking for:
- Has a proven ability to manage large engagements with multiple project tracks and teams and the ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds.
- Has an ability to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality work.
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority and urgency
- Has technical expertise with HTML & CSS
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Skilled at communicating across multiple teams and varying levels of stakeholders
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Experienced in JIRA
- Interested in learning everything about Unqork
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.