Technical Project Manager - Lifion Developer Platform
We are seeking a highly-skilled, team-oriented individual to be a Technical Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for our core Architecture team.
The core Architecture team is responsible for; Technical Patterns, Standardization, Governance, Core Specifications and Reference Libraries across the Platform. They drive large cross-program initiatives to help the program achieve its technology goals.
- Able to manage multiple technical cross-program projects with tight deadlines and dependencies.
- Define and own all the processes for the architecture team.
- Be a part of strategic planning and goal setting for your teams and communicate a clear vision of one’s team.
- Organize scrum ceremonies, work with product teams to build product roadmaps and assist in release planning.
- Build project plans, manage scope and schedule, identify risks and issues and publish status reports.
- Facilitate release planning and scheduling by providing empirical scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies and mitigate risks.
- Own the identification and management of cross-team dependencies and be able to work across teams to achieve the team’s objectives
- Work with PMO to establish KPI’s and use the metrics to track team progress and decision making.
- Develop working knowledge of technologies to manage development tasks, identify and resolve issues and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Drive to build self-organized development teams and facilitate issue resolution within the team
- Has worked with technical teams and understands various technical components of a solution including but not limited to a technology stack being used.
- 3+ years in an Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master in an engineering organization.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
- Familiar with technical constructs, process and development frameworks.
- Familiar with different software development best practices (BDD, TDD, pair programming, etc.)
- Has planned and executed on complex and large scale cross-team initiatives.
- Has a good understanding of developing metrics and the use of dashboards/reports to radiate information.
- A background in software development is advantageous.