Technical Project Manager, Telemedicine at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We’re looking for someone to help us improve the processes and communications for our engineering organization, working with our product organization and cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience with the following:
- Translating business objectives into execution at both a tactical and strategic level
- Working with multiple delivery teams to create and drive technical project planning and delivery from end-to-end intake through delivery and post-launch success evaluation.
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues, and drive issues to closure.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, and stakeholders to drive focus on strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery. This includes supporting and holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program
- Promote continuous improvement
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent projects from being delivered on time
- Accept and provide a high level of feedback to colleagues to encourage an open and collaborative culture
- Monitor and resolve end-to-end process for things like repetitive pain points, sticking points, and blockers, creating new processes where it is sensible and removes friction
- 3+ years experience managing increasingly complex technical projects from ideation through delivery
- Solid understanding of relevant ecommerce and/or healthcare technology
- Past experience driving assessment of vendors, third party services, and projects
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives as well as technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to triage, prioritize, track, and drive initiatives across diverse workstreams
- Possess outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Information Systems OR Computer Science bachelor’s degree, OR equivalent knowledge and experience
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.