Technical Project Manager at Bread
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was founded in 2014 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. Recently acquired by Alliance Data Systems, Bread provides candidates the highly unique experience of being part of a rapidly growing fintech with the DNA and culture of a startup, while also having the considerable resources of a highly scaled, leading financial institution. This powerful combination will enable Bread to accelerate its growth to become an even greater force in the marketplace as well as provide candidates a completely unique experience.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for designing and executing a best-in-class implementation program to integrate Bread’s technologies and APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate BNPL, installment loan financing, and other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. You will work with external and internal stakeholders to deliver excellent technical integrations and onboarding experiences for Bread merchants.
Your Role at Bread:
- Merchant onboarding
- Design efficient implementation processes to shepherd merchants through our onboarding process
- Ensure merchants are hitting key technical milestones along their onboarding journey
- Provide technical guidance and support to merchant technical teams integrating Bread’s products and services
- Identify common issues and pitfalls that merchants face and work with the Solutions Engineering and Relationship Management teams to address these challenges through improvements to our products, documentation, and/or processes.
Technical and Strategic Initiatives:
- Manage our third-party agencies that are developing and upgrading our eCommerce platform plug-ins/apps/extensions
- Work cross functionally on projects focused on improving Bread’s products and services, reducing company risk, and delivering data insights to merchant partners.
What We Are Looking For:
- A passion for implementation at B2B SaaS companies, or a strong understanding of e-comm marketing KPIs and platforms
- Strong technical skills, and you’re excited to dive into API documentation -- you like the challenge of figuring it all out
- You enjoy working on both program and relationship management, and you’ve been told you excel at each
- You thrive in environments that demand adaptability and thinking fast on your feet
- In addition to being technical, you have the ability to connect with people. Folks tell you you’re a good listener, and you make everyone in the conversation feel included