Technical Project Manager at Peloton
The Peloton Data Science team is seeking a technical, hands-on, results driven Project Manager to add firepower to our Project Management team. This individual will spearhead organization & execution of the roadmaps including all ongoing & ad-hoc reporting needs of the larger business organization. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of project schedules, deliverables & on-time delivery for E-commerce and Accounting Analytics. The initial project for this role is to be the Data Science representative and Project Manager for the SAP conversion.
- Prioritize & plan execution of projects against tight deadlines
- Manage scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources for Data Science projects
- Develop relationships with & ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders & client executives, provide day-to-day project contact
- Work with internal stakeholders, create detailed project plans, resource requirements, identify task owners, milestones, dependencies & key risks
- Facilitate the implementation of process improvement ideas
- Provide coaching & learning opportunities to downstream teams to promote self-sufficiency & minimize turnaround time for requests
- Evaluate existing models for problematic assumptions & construction to preemptively resolve reporting inconsistencies
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" & "get the job done" attitude
- Experience working in an agile setting with atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence), Smartsheet or other project management tools
- Experience working with Google Suite applications (Drive/Sheets/Docs)
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn new technologies & methodologies quickly
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A team player who is comfortable working with engineers, data scientists, analysts and product managers across the org on complex problems
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience working with Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or other visualization tools a plus
- Familiarity with SAP, Netsuite or other Enterprise Resource Planning platforms a plus
- Experience with GDPR, CCPA, and SOX Compliance a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.