Technical Project Manager at Relay Delivery (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 17, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are:
We are on a mission to make food deliveries better. Relay is a technology company that is empowering restaurants to take back ownership of their customers and provide an elevated courier service, and, in turn, provides couriers with industry leading pay and flexibility. Relay's proprietary logistics engine is changing how local economies operate and how goods criss-cross through your city. Relay's goal is to bring efficiencies of scale to delivery and push down the cost of delivery for merchants and customers while simultaneously providing a top tier courier experience.
We are based in NYC and currently operate in NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago, and Washington DC. We fulfill millions of deliveries a year using our distributed network of couriers. Additionally, our software provides a unified management system for orders across all delivery platforms and a scalable courier force to ensure on-time delivery no matter the circumstance.
Our office is located in Chelsea/Flatiron.
About This Role:
Relay Delivery is looking for a Technical Project Manager to own and lead key areas of our user experience. You will have an immediate impact by defining our product strategy and roadmap. A successful candidate is passionate about users, self-motivated, skilled with data, and an expert at building relationships with multiple stakeholders.
A successful candidate is passionate about product and data, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition, having experiences or a willingness to learn about UI/UX design from a product perspective is a huge plus. We release products quickly with constant iteration, relying on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
- Help shape and deliver the Product vision for our Restaurant Dashboard, Order Tracking and Courier App.
- Translate user problems into product plans that align with Relay’s vision.
- Own and develop business cases, including evaluation and recommendation of options.
- Identify user problems and create strategies to influence and manage user behavior.
- Contribute to and potentially own the UX/UI decisions.
- Understand the needs of internal stakeholders through effective communication and relationship management.
- Manage feature requests and backlog prioritization in JIRA.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making abilities.
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and communicate business value.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail, and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines.
- A desire to work in a results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Comfortable with change. We work in an innovative environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills essential
What We Offer:
- 💸 Competitive base compensation
- ✈️ Unlimited vacation that we encourage you to take
- 🩹 Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 🖥️ All new laptops and IT equipment
- 📈 Compelling employee equity packages plus life insurance and a 401k plan with company matching
- 👋 A hybrid office model for NYC employees with a lively and lighthearted office environment in Flatiron
Location Note: This role can be either 100% Remote or a hybrid in-office position, however we value real-time collaboration in our teams and are prioritizing candidates in the Eastern time zone for remote positions.
Relay is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description