Technical Project Manager
You bring product ideas to life.
CB Insights is looking to add a Project Manager. Our revenues have doubled YoY since 2013; this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and highly visible Product team.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with a team of 4-6 engineers, in Agile sprints, to ship products on time.
Your work will touch hundreds of Fortune 1000 customers, the top VCs in the world and 400,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Translate business needs into Agile sprints goals; partner with engineering to deliver against goals
- Prioritize bug reports and feature requests without blocking core product development
- Assist with product development: write requirements documents and own usability testing
- Executing on several projects concurrently while balancing shifting priorities
- Work with Product Owners to develop roadmap and success metrics for existing products
- Communicate project status to executives and stakeholders; own timeline and deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to bring products to market
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years in project management for software products
- Startup experience a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similarly analytical area of study
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You should feel comfortable discussing implementation details with engineers
- Agile development experience a must; familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- You are a data geek and enjoy experimentation; proficiency in SQL querying is a plus
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.