Technical Project Manager
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Gathering, coordinating, and prioritizing backend requirements between key stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Organizing and managing our CX team sprints and tasks.
- Balancing our CX team sprints with other competing stakeholder sprints.
- Directly working with our clients to manage overall timeline and communicate progress.
- Managing expectations – ensuring that reports, estimates and status are accurately detailed and projects receive the appropriate level of priority.
- Determining the priority and high level effort estimation for suggested modifications or enhancements to existing features.
- Working with technical leads and product/project managers to develop and maintain sustainable and configurable products and features.
- 4-6 years of project management experience
- 4-6 years working with software developers
- 2-3 years interfacing with clients
- 3+ years managing Agile projects
- Strong understanding of a Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with backend APIs and data integrations
- Experience defining and reporting on metrics to support organizational goals
- Experience working at a software product company
- Health insurance experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description