Technical Project Manager at Third Summit
At Third Summit, our goal is to build products that literally do not exist yet. We’re creating widespread, complex, all-encompassing ecosystems for creative professionals—and once they see the finished product, they get it. It clicks. We’re building tools that iron out clunky workflows, that help them get paid faster and organize assets intelligently, so creatives can focus less on administration and more on the work they love.
Our flagship platform is Alteon, a SaaS platform that, in 2021, will combine cloud-based collaborative and storage tools with a payment processor and virtual talent marketplace. We’re like Dropbox, Paypal and UpWork all rolled into one—but tailored for production professionals.
We’re currently building out our internal engineering team to help make our vision a reality. You’ll be joining a tight, enthusiastic and quickly growing team. The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced, agile, deadline-driven environment and can collaborate professionally and quickly with colleagues to meet goals. Innovation and creativity are paramount—we’re problem-solvers, collaborative thinkers and always open to new ideas.
On top of a casual work environment, we offer health benefits, flexible time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company. While occasionally working from home is possible, we prefer the candidate work primarily from our office in Manhattan. We're looking for team members who want to contribute to our company culture and participate in our regular team building activities.
We are seeking a Software Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
The successful candidate will manage all phases of our projects from conception to completion using an Agile-Hybrid methodology.
The key responsibilities of a Technical Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Align resources, create schedules, and monitor project work to ensure that progress is completed on time.
- Prepare and present oral and/or written project tracking, progress and variance reports to Engineering management and Senior Leadership team members.
- Identify schedule risks and coordinate between stakeholders to mitigate the impact to get the project on track.
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery).
- Be the scrum master for the team. Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations.
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
Please note we are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.