The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
We have an immediate need for a Project Manager to join our Technical Operations team. As the Trade Desk continues to scale, there’s growing demand for our business partners to invest in strategic technologies. This team helps guide our partners through all stages of solution and project delivery, from business case development to vendor/tool selection to successful deployment and/or project conclusion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Successful delivery of complex, strategic, and high-profile technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost.
- Responsible for key deliverables with all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Work with program lead, functional reps. and functional area leadership to define project scope and strategy; leads preparation of integrated project plans and timelines, ensures effective management of project activities and control of project timelines
- Co-chair and facilitates timely, efficient, and action-oriented project meetings, responsible for coordinating team operations, communications, and Executive reporting
- Set project management standards and methodologies, develop and implement best-in-class PM processes and tools/templates such as project schedules, Gantt charts, action/decision logs, RACIs, risk registers, meeting agendas/minutes, etc.
- Support change management and continuous improvement efforts across programs, identifying and addressing gaps and opportunities
- Recognize cross-functional dependencies and overlap to maximize efficiency
WHO YOU ARE:
- BS degree or equivalent experience and 4- 7+ years of relevant experience in a project management capacity. PMP certification a plus.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes/procedures and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Sound foundational knowledge of IT Infrastructure and architecture
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders – includes the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
- High emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficiency in project management tools (Jira, Project, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Strong ability to build trust, along with demonstrated ability to drive, lead and influence colleagues across the organization to achieve department, operations teams, and corporate goals
- Comfortable and efficient in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic, often fluid environment. #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.