Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is hiring a Technical Solutions Project Estimator, to help support its expansion across the country. As a Project Estimator you will assist in design, estimation and field support for the implementation of Latch’s access systems into some of the largest real estate developments in the country. You will be working cross-functionally with internal members of the operations, sales and supply chain teams and externally with key partners, customers, and field staff. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing technology hardware + software company, during a pivotal stage of growth.
- Work with owners/developers/property managers on Design Build and Design Assist projects to ensure best use of Latch in their buildings.
- Conduct quantity takeoffs as needed for Latch scope and review project plans/specifications to gain complete understanding of how Latch fits into the overall project.
- Scope buildings to ensure Latch can properly retrofit the property with the Latch product line.
- Communicate with all stakeholders regarding project specifications, project scope, value engineering possibilities or any other items that relate to security system design.
- Work in conjunction with Sales and Latch Pros to create easy to read customer proposals, scope of works, and project breakdowns.
- Provide insight on contracting best practices for projects as needed.
- Support Field Project Managers with technical aspects of project planning and deployment
- Provide onsite support as needed throughout the entire project lifecycle
- 3+ years experience in construction industry working directly with General Contractors; ideally with a security integration company
- 3+ years experience with construction estimating
- 3+ years experience with security system design
- 3+ years experience with contract administration
- Deep knowledge of low voltage systems
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- Project Management skills preferred
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice