We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Technical Trainer in our Education team, you will have high visibility and achieve significant customer impact. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and learning, with enthusiasm for data, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. The successful candidate is an experienced trainer, ideally with a clear understanding of Data Governance, with a strong technical acumen and hands-on experience with workflow creation, operating model and meta-model structures.A day in the life of a Technical Trainer at Collibra:You’ll deliver training content to enterprise business users, data stewards, administrators, and architects, to drive adoption and usage of Collibra’s products. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with SMEs on the development and & maintenance of training content, exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Deliver virtual instructor-led training bi-weekly.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers internationally.
- Work with senior trainers and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
- 3+ years of experience designing, creating and delivering technical training to business and IT audiences
- A desire to succeed and do great work. If you long to push the envelope and try new approaches to training, let's talk!
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
- Knowledge of SaaS technologies including AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, Snowflake, Tableau, and Looker
- Experience in live product demonstrations, including programming
- A strong “stage presence” and the ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- Ability to take complex topics and make them simple and digestible
- Ability to travel globally, up to 70% for the first year
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package