Compass is looking for a Traffic Manager who will oversee all resources and scheduling for the national Marketing team, comprised of 100+ teammates across 10+ major markets. You will be at the center of making the Nationwide Compass marketing team more effective and efficient by overseeing our traffic management, reporting and analytics on the team’s productivity.
You will create and maintain national Marketing department productivity reports, share insights and scalable improvements with the Head of Marketing, Creative Directors, production teammates, and Regional leaders. You will inspire the team around how to do things better, faster and smarter and take a large role in the department successfully delivering projects on time and to spec. This role will partner closely with other other departments to assure that when we are providing service, they have a clear sense of our offering and we are able to deliver as promised...both for our agents as well as internal stakeholders in Business, Product & Engineering, Communications and beyond. You will work on a daily basis with our National production team, regional project managers, and creative studio to realize maximum efficiency in project delivery.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, maintain, analyze and publish operational reports with workflow insights and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Oversee operational reporting from traffic teammates, encouraging partnership with local leaders to drive adoption and accuracy of our internal tracking systems
- Own national asset management system and project management platforms
- Own team education programs related to resourcing, workflow, and project management, empowering the national marketing team to achieve their maximum potential and support
- Coach traffic and production teammates on best methods to assign work and enhance project processes
- Recognize and provide solutions for internal creative needs or project risks
- Assist in management and maintenance of freelance creative talent pool
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Manage communication around shifting priorities with key stakeholders
- Partner with Regional leaders, Department heads and People & Culture partner to facilitate a consistent and effective onboarding process for all of Marketing employees to ensure new teammates are integrated effectively into the organization.
What We Look For:
- 6-9 years of traffic/creative resource management experience
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills - ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Demonstrated success to multi-task and deliver viable solutions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience building scalable processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent and transparent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Slack and GSuite preferred