We're looking for a Transformation Program Manager to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Commercial Operations and Insights team to lead transformational change across the company by driving improvements to business operations with a specific focus on our quote-to-cash systems, teams, and processes. Reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations and Insights, you will play a critical role in our ongoing implementation and change management of the systems and processes needed to achieve our Sales, Customer Success, and Financial goals across our Research and Software teams. In addition, you'll also:
- Project Management: Own and drive the project plans for multiple, concurrent, cross-functional projects
- Program Management: Take on a leadership role for initiatives, including both the project planning and the project outcome
- Voice of the Internal Customer: Regularly gather stakeholder feedback and input, prioritize and distill the work into a go-forward strategy and roadmap
- Vendor Management: Manage our partners, budgets, and coordinated project plans
- Change Management: Lead rollout and change management for your owned initiatives
The Business Transformation Manager will have the opportunity to drive a business-critical and high visibility project, working directly with leaders across the company to unlock value for the entire organization. Further, this role will be responsible for the go-forward strategy and planning for how we continuously improve well beyond our initial go-live for the foundational deliverables.
Who You Are
You're an experienced program or project manager with 4-6 years of experience managing complex, cross-functional projects and initiatives. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have the ability to understand and distill complex technical concepts in order to facilitate discussions, decisions, and change management across a variety of end-user teams
- You are comfortable collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including having challenging tradeoff conversations with senior leaders to drive to alignment and signoff at critical decision points
- You are a project management expert, capable of using a project plan to corral and manage a diverse set of stakeholders and project participants
- You are highly organized and able to maintain mastery of a large and complex project
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Extra Credit (Optional to add extra credit)
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ and/or Netsuite
- Experience partnering with Accounting, Legal and Revenue teams
- Experience with quote to cash related transformation projects
- Proficiency with project management tools such as MS Project, Mavenlink, or Wrike
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.